ICS Management Development Programme
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to aspire to being a manager or who has been promoted to a managerial position without the relevant training, mentoring and coaching.
What you will learn
- Attaining leadership skills will help you identify the ingredients that empower and motivate your team to perform well and achieve outstanding results
- Learn more about your own values and leadership style and how they influence the culture of your organization
- Discover how emotional intelligence improves leadership performance and creates 'a great place to work'
- Module 1 - Leadership in Today's World (20th September 2018)
- Module 2 - Mentoring / Coaching and Communications Skills (18th & 19th October 2018)
- Module 3 - Motivation Techniques (15th November 2018)
- Module 4 - Intelligent Leadership (13th December 2018)
- Module 5 - Leadership Styles & Influencing Culture (17th January 2019)
- Module 6 - Strengths-Based Leadership and Team Development (21st February 2019)
- You will develop effective interpersonal and communication skills. You will fully understand the importance of motivating your team to achieve exceptional results.
- You will learn the skills of coaching - empower individuals to succeed and exceed within their roles and to fulfil their potential.
A complimentary coaching session by skype is offered to all participants of our Management Development training programmes as follow-up to your career development.
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of
just €3595.00 €3235.5
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals,
and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn
more about membership benefits.
20th Sep (Thu) to 21st Feb (Thu)
Begins at 09:30 and ends at 17:00
Share this event!