This course equips you to critically assess where and how you should spend your time to maximise your own personal development and deliver better business results.
If you answer yes to more than one of these questions, this practical 1-day workshop is for you. In fact, the more yes answers…. the greater the value:
- Do you want to explore how to ‘big picture think’ and then do something with it?
- Do you wish for some simple, practical techniques to drive focused action?
- Do you want to explore and/or accentuate ‘soft’ skills which equip you for the “digital age” we live in?
- Could you & your organisation get far more enjoyment & output from your hard work?
- Do you get bogged down by all the tech-hype?
- Do you want to ensure that your work matters, is clearly communicated and gets noticed?
This course explores topics ranging from ‘big picture thinking’ & proactive time management to key ‘soft’ skills such as emotional intelligence and then onward to practical execution of key priorities through learning:
- How to create an environment & mindset for big picture thinking
- How to practically relate your work to the organisation's purpose
- How to get on top of it all & overcome the "busyness syndrome"
- How to leverage a set of “canvas” templates which allow you to apply the key lessons from the course back at work
- How to create a practical connection to the European e-Competence framework
Register now or click here to read more.
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of just €595.00 €495
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals, and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn more about membership benefits.
Members: Book Here